Thursday, November 5, 2009

Strength in Numbers_S.I.N.

So for those of you who dont know, one of the MTM O.G.'s Caleb Murray, has started a new clothing line called Strength in Numbers, which is made from the finest Alpaca wool from Peru. He will be making everything from sweatshirts and sweaters, all of which will be available in tall sizes, to socks and hats. I myself am super hyped, and will be using connections with sceen printers to make both official Mad Town Mafia and S.I.N. tall tees. Strength in Numbers will also be accommodating others by offering clothing in both womens and kids lines, which alike the mens line, will be available in both tall and regular sizes. The specifications have been sent to his uncle in Peru, and within the next few weeks the demos should back in the states. Words can't explain how excited I am for this line to start churning out clothes, not only am i personally involved in some of the stuff comin out, but the amount of preparation and determination that Caleb is puttin into this company seriously hypes me up, S.I.N. is guaranteed to be making power moves on nearby hills this year, and within the next few will be a necessity at a hill near you!!

1 comment:

  1. SHIRTS, HATS,NECKLACES,DU RAGS, HAIR PICKS,SUNGLASSES AND MORE TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete